Thursday 24 December 2009

CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT ORDERS





Horrible thought I know, but Christmas really is looming.
At at today (4 September) I cannot accept any more orders for pre-christmas delivery. I have left a gap in my schedule to accommodate portraits for the recipients of 2 gift vouchers who might wish to redeem them before Christmas. Once I've heard from these clients I may be able to slot in another picture or two but I'm erring on the side of caution.

A Portrait Gift Voucher makes an unusual and welcome gift and allows the recipient to submit favourite photograph(s) at their leisure in the New Year. An added bonus is that I include the cost for p&p (normally £8)in my Gift Vouchers - for no additional cost to the purchaser

the portrait in the Xmas decoration above is Ben - a Keeshond (Dutch Barge Dog) I had the pleasure of drawing in January 2009)

12 comments:

  1. Have I been asleep longer than I thought or is the date on this post 24th December 2009??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted Jo!!! No I read on one of the Help forums that this is an easy way to ensure the post stays at the top of the blog and doesn't disappear as you post recent stuff ..... clever eh??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you've discovered this! And you keep saying you're a technophobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am a technophobe Jan - for every useful tip I learn I've probably spent half a day or more trying to understand it and even longer implementing it .... I really don't like computers but can't live without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is incredible..I know someone who would be a shoe in for your Ben ornament if you are looking to sell..

    have a great day

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris.
    Ben was drawn as a commission by hiw owners so not available to sell but thanks for the thought :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is amazing. Hope you don't get too lonely while your friends and family are away.

    Dors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Dors. I have a lot of pictures to work on so my friends/family will all be back before I know it :o)

    I've just visited your site (I'm now a follower) - I love your graphite work - the baby meerkat is beautiful. But the one that really caught my attention was the thatched cottage - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Gary. I've just taken a look at your blog(s) and just love the fabulous scenery in your photos and paintings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sue,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the "follow". So glad you did ... because it led me to your blog! Wow. Your art is simply stunning. Wish you lived closer.... adn taught classes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Teresa, I'm very flattered by your comments as I think your work is great - thank you. I found your lovely artwork via Jan's blog (pets to posies) such a small world now isn't it.

    Where are you from in England originally?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x