Sunday 1 November 2009

01/11: NOVEMBER ALREADY ??!!

If you are looking in Di .... many thanks for hosting the Halloween Get Together last night. It was great fun and hope it doesn't take too long to gather up all the ghosties and ghoulies today .... mind you those in the garden will probably be miles away by now if its as windy there as it is in Whitstable!!!


Its frustrating not being able to post latest artwork yet for fear of spoiling birthday/christmas surprises. So, having just admired the latest work of a fellow artist (http://dorsart.blogspot.com/2009/10/cougar-finished.html) who has drawn a cougar 'emerging' from a frame I was reminded about a series of fun pictures I did a while back - I called them my 'out of frame' pics. Here are a couple of them done in Prismacolor coloured pencils .... and I should be able to post some current work tomorrow :o)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sue. These are amazing. I love them both. so glad I prompted you into sharing these.
    I am looking forward to seeing your commissions..when It's safe to do so.

    I love visiting your blog. Beautiful work and always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, Sue! You should do more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dors and Jan. I'd quite forgotten these till prompted by one of the works Dors posted recently. They were fun to draw ... more for the 'to do' list when things quieten down :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove these Sue - they are so inspiring and clever - thank you for sharing them with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x