Thursday 29 July 2010

29/07: LITTLE MORE PROGRESS

We've had a busy day today, met a friend for lunch and then had to take some parcels/portraits to the Post Office.  We also had to buy a new 'watering wand' to fix to the hosepipe as the old one finally gave up on us.  It is more than 8 years old so I guess we shouldn't complain.   I don't mind watering the vegetables and greenhouse plants by watering can but its so much easier to water hanging baskets and plants at the back of the borders  with the hosepipe/wand.

Anyway, just about 30 minutes extra on Tom today so hardly worth posting, but I need to crack on with it and decide whether it stays or goes in the bin.    The light grey pastelmat I ordered on Monday has arrived so I can get back to the human portraits tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Don't throw it away! If you do put a stamp on it, Tom and I are loving it so far. He's very proud to be painted once too. Normally it's Page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sue,great pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dais ... OK just to please Tom ... he may not be as 'classically beautiful' as Page, but Tom has such a lot of personality and I just love the faces he pulls :o)

    Thanks Sam - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x