Tuesday 26 October 2010

26/10: WEDDING COUPLE - THE 'BIG DAY'

You may recall the two double portraits I completed recently as a gift to the Bride/Groom-to-be on their wedding day.   They were married on the 8th October and 'Mum' sent me this photo of the happy couple and has allowed me to show it here.  Don't they look fabulous.

I will be doing portraits of other family members ... including the dog at some stage when the dust settles!


So ... wishing them both a long and happy life together

4 comments:

  1. They do indeed look fabulous.
    So nice of them to send you a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when you can share a bit more in the life of those you've done portraits for? They're a beautiful couple and I'll bet they have gorgeous children together!

    Speaking of which - are you a grannie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was lovely to see the couple I only know through one photo.

    No Jan, we're still waiting for her to put in an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful couple! Happiness always to both of them! Looking forward to seeing more of your paintings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x