Wednesday 7 December 2011

07/12: WHAT'S ON THE MENU TODAY?

Sorry, no time to post art today as just off for my Wednesday stint as a volunteer at the Pilgrims Hospice eBay office.

En route to my local hairdresser yesterday, I just fell about when I saw this notice on the window of Yantze (our local Chinese Restaurant).   I didn't have my camera with me so had to use mobile phone and therefore can't show the whole front of the restaurant where the windows are plastered with notices advertising forthcoming entertainment, tribute bands etc

But given the Brits' suspicions about what sort of meat goes into Chinese dishes ........






 I do feel dreadfully sorry for the owner of the missing cat and hope he/she turns up safely soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny, Sue! But it does make me glad to be a vegetarian! lol

    Hope your trip to Tunbridge Wells went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x