Sunday 30 September 2012

30/09: ALL THAT JAZZ ...

Another update on the pastel portrait of Jazz, the beautiful chestnut mare.  I have laid a double mount over the portrait to show how Jazz fills the space.

I've emailed this update to my client and am waiting to hear whether she is happy with the coat colour etc at this stage.   I may be required to put in a simple background and, if so, details such as whiskers, flyaway bits of mane/forelock etc can't be added till the very end as they will need to overlap the background colours.

The double mount is Ivory with plum coloured inner (sorry but photo is a bit dark) 

3 comments:

  1. Not seen the original of course, but I can't imagine the owner wouldn't be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out beautifully Sue, I like the plain bg myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo and Bev. Sorry am bit behind with Blog posting/comments but much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x