Friday 13 February 2015

13/02: CORRALEJO TRAMP FINISHED (for the moment)

I've spent the morning working on the beard and darkening his jacket and think he is about finished so I've given the portrait a light spray with fixative which will give some UV protection and also will prevent the dreaded 'wax bloom' in areas where I've applied heavy cover (coat mainly). 

The fixative will also give a tad more 'tooth' so if I do decide to work more on the beard for instance I will be able to add more whiskers.  



I've cropped it slightly to fit this 18" x 14" mount - aperture size is 14" x 10"




Just going to start a new subject now ... another character I met in Corralejo and who has a lovely smiley face

5 comments:

  1. It always amazes me that you can do these so quickly in CP and have them look so beautiful! The detail and color are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was very fast! the eyes are really well done and great job with all of that beard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous, Sue! A beautiful portrait indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Sue! He has such kindness in his eyes.
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skin tones, eyes, beard...well everything really!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x