Saturday 30 May 2015

30/05: QUICKIE POST

I had a couple of hours to myself this afternoon so have prepared a big batch of chicken curry and a smaller mushroom/chickpea curry with coconut.    The house smells like an Indian Restaurant now!

I have 5 minutes before I need to serve Dins to hungry hubby so just time to post the latest progress photo of the 'Big Issue Seller'

I need to concentrate on this one as there are so many colours/textures in his layers of coats/fleecies so progress is going to be slow

Here's the latest:


This is coloured pencil on light grey pastelmat paper but I'll probably put in a very simple background.  In the ref. photo he is leaning against a plain white painted brick wall which I think will work well .... maybe

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found time to work on this and you seem to have made some good progress in spite of the textures and colors in his jacket. He's looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is coming along beautifully Sue. Big pot of curry, wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x